Monday, August 16, 2010

Tommy Hilfiger

An American legend has finally made his way back onto the fashion scene! I have to confess though, I thought he had given up for good = (....anyway, as a pre-teen (and gong through a serious tomboy phase), I used to be obsessed with this brand! I used to own a couple of sports wear items and baggy T-shirts with his logo on it. Now years later, its so refreshing to see a comeback from Mr. Hilfiger and hope he sticks around. Love his "Ultimate Tailgaters" campaign that I saw in the new issue of Glamour, and put up a few of my favorites from his ready to wear Fall/Winter 2010 "Preppy with a Pop" runway collection. 






11



12
Both outfits are fantastic but the belted black long vest-looking dress won me over! 


13
LOVE these knee high darlings!


1
I absolutely adore the peacock color and structure of the skirt with the camel sweater. 


2
<3 


3


4


5


6
Perfect balance here, toned down grey pants with a bright "happy" orange button down!


7
Don't you love how the skinny orange belt brought out the rest of the prints and texture?



8


9


10
Love the simplicity and elegance of this...but i almost get a Chanel feel from it... 


Oh Tommy, more please! 

1 comment:

  1. Even though he's an outspoken anti-semite and an all around asshole- I have to admit that I like a lot of those looks.

    ReplyDelete