Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oxfords

Forget the boyfriend fit blazer and jeans! Move aside men, the Oxfords are just another item from your wardrobes that women can get away with looking better in, then you. Only this time, designers have perfected it to our tootsies = ). I cant post dozens of pictures of all the oxfords I want, so I chose 4 pairs that I know I would personally wear, and paired them with a few different outfits as inspiration for you. Fall is coming up and updating your flats or heels with a pair of classic, sleek oxfords will be well worth it.


Sahara Wedge
$195 - lagarconne.com
More Rag & Bone shoes »

OPI- Lincoln park after dark
alimoinc.wordpress.com






3 comments:

  1. Eh was never an Oxford fan but that Burberry dress is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should get a pair but with heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great styles! Loving and following your blog now!

    Vanessa

    glamfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete