Sunday, August 22, 2010

Portrait of a Lady

Something caught my eye about the Sept. issue of Real Simple. I still cant figure out exactly what it was that made me set aside the magazines I usually read which is Vogue, Glamour, InStyle, Harpers Bazaar, etc. (during my weekly Barnes & Nobles routine), but I am so glad I did!! Ive never cared for this particular magazine for some reason but thanks to this wonderful fashion spread, I now have another title to subscribe to. I fell in love with every piece put together in every photo! The gorgeous fall, oh so ladylike outfits are the perfect balance of classy and sexy. I also love that its not the strictly cookie-cutter becoming of a lady appearance either... remember, if you show one body part - cover the rest. 

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1


2
I need this emerald coat in my wardrobe right now!


3
Isn't this the PERFECT dress for a cocktail party? Especially the hostess = )


4


5


6



7


8


10


9

Heres the link for pricing and which brands were used in this spread.

6 comments:

  1. Everything feels so madmen-esque. I love the sequined jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That knotted dress is to die for, want it, must have it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the emerald coat, but then again I always did love anything in a jewel tone. But my other favorites are the grey ensemble (with the striped grey skirt), and the knotted dress (with the fierce maroon gloves)! You know I will try to incorporate some of these "tips" for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the basics... i love the ermine ( i think I neck wrap thing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. sophisticated, American, Babe Paley-esque...love hair and accessories in photo 6 and last

    ReplyDelete
  6. so its agreed ladies, someone throw a cocktail party soon so that this will be the dress attire!

    ReplyDelete