Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mel-O-Toons : The Enchanted Horse

I just love re-discovering old cartoons that I used to watch as a child. These days, I cant help but feel sorry for the kids who are growing up on useless shows like hannah montana or any of the countless, pointless cartoons on TV. Ive become so picky about cartoons when I get time to sit and watch them especially with my nieces and nephews. The old Mickey Mouse, Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry and Mel-O-Toons are among the classics that I still love and believe kids should grow up watching them too! This cartoon below is based on a Persian folk tale and is just beautiful. I was a bit too excited when I watched this after so many years. Ive attached a link as well, to this amazing site where you can read the folk tale as well. Enjoy!



The Enchanted Horse

What are your favorite vintage cartoons?

2 comments:

  1. feeling nostalgic? i love it & old toons. even like 'hey Arnold'. i think its time you post a cooking blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool,makes me think of a vintage aladdin

    ReplyDelete