Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dream Destination : Quebec

It is August, and I'm dreaming of the snow already. Snow in Long Island, Central Park and of course Quebec. Ive been to Quebec City once and only for a couple of hours with my family and a close family friend during August 2005....5 years ago! Where did all the time go? Ive been dreaming of going back for so long, but for the famed Winter Carnival 2011 in Jan - Feb. Snow themed festivities, new French style nightlife, cuisine and the beautiful historic architecture.

9
Quebec City sans snowfall! 


1
Opening ceremonies of the Winter Carnival


2
Bonnhomme Ice Palace


3


8


4
Giant snow slides! 


5


6
What better way to enjoy a carnival then a night parade?


7

So, road trip anyone?

2 comments:

  1. I want to go! I love those snow pups-makes me think of Snow Dogs with Cuba Gooding Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent seen that movie but I love snow dogs as well... especially the siberian husky, gorgeous eyes

    ReplyDelete