Sunday, August 29, 2010

Runway Love : Elie Saab Fall 2010 Couture

Bless you Elie Saab for presenting such a wonderful couture collection and letting women sit back and fall into daydreams. As each and every one of us dream of ourselves in one of your masterpieces, wining and dining at the Opera, or walking down the red carpet, this fall collection brings out the rich socialite daydreams, confidence and couture in each sequined, beaded and draped gown. On a side note, I'm not used to seeing gowns that are conservative where the shoulders and full length sleeves are present without looking frumpy, but conservative has become sexy this fall 2010...here are some of my favorites, enjoy!


1

2

3

4

5

6

44
How gorgeous is this bridal stunner?! The beading, veil and embroidery is ethereal 

5 comments:

  1. That seafoam-y color is like a dream, so lovely. I like every group except for the reds, just because red is not my thing so I don't respond to it at all.

    Love the blog, it's so enjoyable to read! You have a nice way of conveying your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second row ... and 4th row last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um,I want them all. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE MOST OF THE STUFF! KEEP THEM COMIN! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorgeous, gorgeous, and more gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete