Friday, September 3, 2010

Black Swan

Has anyone seen the trailer for Black Swan yet? I have to be honest and admit that I thought Natalie Portman was a great actress in Goya's Ghosts, Closer, V for Vendetta and then kind of mediocre in New York, I Love You. However, I don't think i can even wait till Dec 1st, when her new movie comes out because she pretty much won me over, just watching the trailer! Vincent Cassell (SWOON), and Mila Kunis is also in it, and looks beautiful as always but I'm curious to see her as a ballerina. Good thing I didn't bother watching the other psychological thriller Gothika because Ive got a gut feeling it wont even hold a candle to this film. I know this movie will also make a huge impact in the fashion world like Alice in Wonderland did as well, I can see all fashion students now using the concept of a swan onto paper or mannequin. With that said, its only natural that I felt inspired (collage wise) and put together a few pieces for you to get inspired by. Be daring and put some feathered pieces into your wardrobe!



Robert Rodriguez Feather Skirt
$396 - neimanmarcus.com
Feather skirt »

Leila Shams Black Feather Skirt
92 GBP - bunnyhug.co.uk
Feather skirt »

WISTERIA2 Diamante Wedges
$160 - topshop.com
Topshop heels »

Feather Clutch Bag
35 GBP - monsoon.co.uk
Monsoon clutches »

Swan Feather Necklace
$1,995 - kirnazabete.com
Aurelie Bidermann necklaces »

Heritage & Vintage: A Cherry On Top
$1.50 - acherryontop.com


PSD Detail | Gold Plate | Official PSDs
officialpsds.com




What do you think of the movie?


1 comment:

  1. I want a skirt with feathers on it!!!!!!!!!! I am officially on the prowl.

    ReplyDelete