Wednesday, November 3, 2010

La Bella Donna

Ive been following bridal fashion for a long time, yet one particular spread has become a personal favorite. Theres no way I can continue blogging without posting this photo shoot from an old Brides magazine, the Feb/March 2009 issue. It's the the 16th century renaissance bridal shoot. What stood out to me the most was the beautiful, almost unreal face of this model with gorgeous red hair who looks like she stepped out of a renaissance painting! The dresses, reenactments of a couple renaissance paintings and the regal feel of it all is just dreamy and romantic.

look at the cherub! awww


Which one is your favorite renaissance inspired bridal "painting"? 

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful, they all remind me of paintings..which i'm pretty sure is the point but still

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to find this models name, the red haired one. I don't have this magazine anymore. I just love her look!

    ReplyDelete