Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Touch

I love the holiday season! I don't celebrate Christmas (Bengali Muslim here!) but that never stopped me from singing along to Christmas tunes or exchanging gifts with my best friends. NYC is also my favorite place to be during this season, the tree at Rockefeller Center and ice skating with holiday classics playing in public. Love the holiday spirit! What I love even more, are chic decor for parties, you don't have to spend a fortune just to wow your guests but get inspired by the black and white collection below that I love, by Carolyne Roehm. I love her book, Passion for Parties in which she provides breathtaking photos, tips and menus of fabulous soiree's shes hosted. If you ever pick up a copy, be sure to check out the "Hunt Ball" and her take on a Halloween party. Breathtaking and original! All photos courtesy of www.carolyneroehm.com







What colors or decorations do you prefer for your holiday party?

No comments:

Post a Comment