Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tim Burton for Harper's Bazaar

This is part II of my Halloween post, as soon as I got lost into this fashion spread, I snapped myself right back to reality and just had to blog about it!! Sure we all love Tim Burton's brilliant mind that created cult classics like Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare before Christmas, Beetlejuice, etc. In fact, whenever we hear that he is releasing another new movie, doesn't it become an instant classic as well as reign the box office for weeks? Fashion however, is the least discussed topic related to his royal darkness (yet quirkiness) of the art world. Needless to say, his last movie Alice in Wonderland brought inspiration to the fashion world and Harpers Bazaar quickly took note of that and paired a fantasy filled photo shoot for their October issue. Bloody brilliant.

ps- Jeremy, this is for you.  <3





Love the larger than life skeleton!


The genius himself, in a clown costume. Of course.







Which one is your favorite photo?

2 comments:

  1. this is such an amazing spread and this is the first i've seen of it!!!! absolutely stunning and i love the creepiness of it. perfect tim burton. =)

    my favorites are 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 =)

    thank you for your support with my blog and in the contest darling!!!

    following you on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, I love it!

    I want that huge mummy head thing, and one for boot.

    ReplyDelete