Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Barbie

Thank you, RUTH HANDLER for introducing Barbie to us in March of 1959. We have worshiped her every outfit, hairstyle, cars (maybe even Ken) and eternal style as our Barbie Dolls. Sadly, I do not own any Barbie dolls anymore but am gladly toting a rather fabulous Patricia Field for Barbie clutch that my baby sister gifted to me on my birthday last year and proudly still use it! I would however like to start a collection, starting with the vintage to over the top designer dolls below...what I love most about each designer outfit with the hair and makeup on each doll...is that she is immortalized. I always did have a flair for the dramatic! 

Tribute Barbie Doll $150 
Holiday 2010 Barbie $39.95
Bob Mackie Golden Legacy Barbie Doll $120
Bob Mackie Circus Barbie Doll $175
Cleopatra Barbie Doll $100
J'ADORE!!

My darling clutch! Its a great conversation starter hehe
More Barbie to come!!

1 comment: