Sunday, November 7, 2010

GQ: Johnny Depp

Who said Brad Pitt is the only talented, sexy, actor out there with a devil-may-care attitude? Certainly not me! So, Id like to make sure that women haven't forgotten about our one and only Johnny Depp! From 21 Jump Street to Alice and Wonderland, and From Hell (my personal favorite with him in it), Johnny has set our hearts on fire! From his characters such as captain jack sparrow to the extreme mad hatter, Johnny is clearly not afraid to try a new role! As for his style in real-life, well....hes just perfection. Men, all you need are some eclectic pieces from chunky accessories,  like bracelets to glasses, hats, great facial hair, a pair of ripped jeans, frayed shirts and the sexiest Rebel with out a Cause attitude! I also have to mention that I loveee his tattoos! Ive compiled some of my favorite pictures of my dream man, swooooon. ; )



Doesnt he clean up so perfectly? LOVE

3 comments:

  1. i love love love johnny depp. and he's such an amazing actor!!! nice post =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling! Hes so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love him! He's just so perfect in every role he does and he's so diverse. Incredible actor and pure sexiness!

    ReplyDelete