Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Art

I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas and is enjoying the blizzard like I am! So sorry for my absence, my laptop has been under costruction and I'll hopefully get it back soon! It's below freezing and apparently NY will be hit with about 16 inches of snow, especially on Long Island! I'll be in pj's watching my favorite musicals and experimenting in the kitchen. Open faced baguette sandwiches anyone? I'll be in the kitchen making this and this from the last episode called the "the holiday show" on Martha Stewart. YUM! Happy Holidays!

ps- I had to share some wonderful holiday cards from Papyrus by none other then Bella Pilar. Here are a few of my holiday favorites.

LOVE the ice skates and whimsical design!

My favorite, nothing like a deep red gown with sparkles and ornaments


Love the Peppermint Martini here...  ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment