Saturday, December 11, 2010

GQ: Amir Khan

UK has delivered yet another Desi gem of the male species to the world, and no I don't meant Jay Sean.(yes hes a hottie with a great voice) I mean the light welter-weight champion boxer Amir Khan. I didn't know about him until my good friend Sajjid (Ballymena stand up! lol) was preaching on about him and how his next fight was against Pauli Malignaggi at MSG in New York in May (he won). I became so curious about this guy, that I (like the rest of the world) googled him and realized he is a pretty big deal. He's not just another desi guy who is into boxing, it's his passion and his career and he's good at it too. Really good, an impressive record of wins 23-1. Amir is Pakistani-British... so yes ladies, he has that sexy British accent we all love. ANYWAY, getting back to the main point of my post today is that he looks incredibly handsome when he's in a suit and he knows how to put himself together and he does it oh so well. Its nice to know that Amir looks great fully clothed as he does during the other half of his time either fighting or training.

Well, I hope you all are having a great weekend, I know I am! I'm heading off to Brooklyn with my sister and best friend to stay the weekend at a friends place and attend a fabulous housewarming right by the water with the perfect view of NYC. Hopefully I'll catch the Amir VS Maidana fight tonight as well! Very excited for him to be in Vegas for this fight.

PS- The guy is only 24. = )  
Good luck Amir! <3

With Jay Sean and Imran Khan! LoveLoveLove
My only question......What do you think his jacket in this outfit?
All pictures courtesy of Facebook/AmirKhanTheOfficialPage
Check out his official site as well! http://www.amirsfans.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. yay he won! i havent even seen the fight yet! gota download it!

    ps . . . grrrrrr sajjid ?!!? come on!!

    ReplyDelete