Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blog Crush

Happy December everyone! I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite fashion illustrations by this amazing artist, Brooke Hagel. She has been one of my blog crush's for a long time now. I love that she can re-create anyone onto paper and with the right techniques and color, she brings them life! I'm always inspired by other illustrators when I sit and sketch designs but Brooke's work is always my top choice. Her blog is amazing and even has tips and step-by-step pointers for you artists out there who want a little inspiration! I love her Etsy shop as well, I want to buy everything!! Here are some of my favorite sketches, Holiday girls, MARIE ANTOINETTES (yay costume design), a cute little hostess with dishes (so perfect for me) and the last girl is my absolute favorite. She is simple yet elegant, the perfect fashionista in a LBD. = )

Here is her blog http://fabulousdoodles.blogspot.com/
...and her etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/brooklit?ref=top_trail

Etsy - Marie loves Fashion
Etsy - Marie II
Etsy - Hostess
Etsy - Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment