Wednesday, October 20, 2010

GQ

Dear men of New York, or whoever of the male species, is reading my post at this very moment in any other part of the world... I want you to know that not all of you have to fall into a group where you feel "compelled or forced" to wear the latest Jordans or Birkenstocks to keep up with your buddies. Nor should you HAVE TO HAVE an AX, Ed Hardy, Abercrombie or Rocawear shirt to feel fresh. Catch my drift? I'm not attacking any of these brands but clearly there are too many guys who don't understand the word moderation. Therefore, I will dedicate a post for the stylish man as inspiration, twice a month! Why not once a week, you ask? Clearly I don't follow mens fashion on a daily basis as I do for women. So twice a month, starting now, I promise to blog about an exceptionally tasteful, stylish, drool-worthy man in duds thats worth mentioning to you! BE ORIGINAL, yet take a few pointers from these eyecandy!

First up, you all know him, you all love him. Ed Westwick as the resident bad boy, Chuck Bass of the upper east side in Gossip Girl and even scored a photo shoot with supermodel Helena Christensen for the March issue of Harpers Bazaar, called The Gossip Graduate! Yumm

Chuck Bass on set for Season 1

Chuck Bass, Season 2











Which one is your favorite outfit on Ed?

No comments:

Post a Comment