Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Drew Barrymore

If you haven't picked up the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar, you are missing out on how unbelievable one certain actress looks in an I-can-only-afford-them-in-my-dream  fashion spread. Drew is a great actress but for some reason, no one of my favorites, however I can watch her in Ever After over and over again. Don't get me wrong, but I figured her as a bit under-rated and I was never really awed by her when it came to anything media-related to her...and now? This photo shoot proved me wrong, and I'm a goner. She looks like a dream in...


100110Coverstory_low-s2
....in Dior Haute Couture


100110Coverstory_low2-s2
..and Valentino Haute Couture


100110Coverstory_low3-s2
...in Armani Privé


100110Coverstory_low4-s2
...in Gaultier Paris


100110Coverstory_low5-s2
...and of course, Chanel Haute Couture


100110Coverstory_low6-s2
..also in Atelier Versace..


100110Coverstory_low7-s2
...BAM! My favorite of all the dresses without a doubt. She left me breathless in this Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci.

Which Dress do you like her in most?
Want more details? Heres the link.

2 comments: