Friday, October 15, 2010

Daydreaming

 NY weather has been so temperamental lately, no? Warm heavy rain one day, then sunshine but 12 degrees colder the next. As much as I love the fall, Ive been daydreaming of peach blossoms and tulle and not having to worry or care about anything...like I am right now with school! = ( I am just dozing off in a daydream of myself in a very flow-y dress and my neck draped with crystals AND flowers(?) while walking through a place thats covered in peach blossoms.... I'm always in my own world! ps- Have a great weekend everyone <3 


000cf1a487730b3e62463b
Give me a field of nothing but pink blossoms!


pBCBG1-8474677dt
...In this BCBG tulle dress! so dreamy


BGY0DV5_mn
...and this wonderful flower and crystal Ranjana Khan necklace! So ethereal ..


No comments:

Post a Comment