Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Autumn in New York

Ive always been more of an Autumn/Winter girl, and New York is just perfect during the fall. I hope to wake up to this colder and breezier weather everyday! Thanks to my best friends mom Marlene, (who is like a second mother to me, miss you!) for reminding me about a wonderful song that describes just what I'm feeing all day for a while now, and hope to feel this way longer  = ) Billie Holiday's classic song sets the mood and is one of my all time favorites! What is your feel-good song for Autumn?




2
Fall foliage at Central Park

6
The Boathouse at central park

5

4
The Hudson, NY!

2 comments:

  1. OOh these pics are really pretty! However, I'm really glad its Spring in South Africa ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fall here, it's fab

    ReplyDelete