Friday, September 24, 2010

Uggs for Jimmy Choo

Ahhhh, the winter boot that so many people have come to criticize for so long until realizing its a wardrobe staple for those snowy days. To me, Uggs are a love/hate thing. I was lucky enough to purchase my very first pair (Rockstar Uggs) at $50 on clearance from Lord & Taylor years ago. Yes, you read right- I spent 50 bucks, I got lucky considering they were worth $260 at the time. I like Uggs, very much actually because it has made my life and happier feet much easier to enjoy the cold and snowy weather of NY, but not to the point where Id spend over $100 for every new color or design that came out. Speaking of which, this particular Ugg boot caught my eye on the web. Even though they have teamed up with Jimmy Choo for a seasonal boot, would you shell out nearly $600  for something that looks like this? Oh and fyi, there is only 1 way to wear Uggs and it is the very last picture below!


sdfd
Kaia Zebra-Print Suede Boots $595.00
0448843025772R__A1_300x400

dfddf

dfdse
My first babies... Ive worn them out! = (

hjjk
The reason why we've come to HATE Uggs

lskdfjsl
The reason why we LOVE them.

1 comment:

  1. Hell no! I'm one of the few who don't own a pair because I think they're way too expensive as it is for something you shlepp around in the snow with and get all dirty. Though if I found them for $50, thats another story. Jimmy Choos and Uggs not a good match. Overprices and dare I say....UGGly?

    ReplyDelete