Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blazer & Coach Amour

       I really should update my blog with any free time I get, I promise to from now on! Whether its short and sweet or a novel length enlightening passage of thoughts from my mind typed onto my page for you, word by word! Tonight before going to bed, I was really hoping to wake up tomorrow and look forward to wearing a blazer with full length boyfriend fit jeans and try another sad attempt at trotting around public in heels that are over 2 inches without showing any strain on my face.... then i realized its still too hot to wear an outfit like this! I don't mean to sound impatient but its nearly the end of July and I'm kind of ready to update my wardrobe for fall...it is after all my favorite season of the year! Ive always been a fall/winter girl. I literally get dozens or ideas for pairing looks for this season and cant wait to share them all with you. As for my following fashion set, Ive chosen to keep it simple and true to what I would wear. I'm always about two things when it comes to presenting myself through what i wear. Simplicity to bring yourself out and not let your clothes overpower YOU, and accessorize your Personality and always always always keep it balanced!
CoachFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Coach by Precilla Ullah featuring Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment