Thursday, January 6, 2011

Design Inspiration: Bedroom

Since the new year resolutions list is piling up, I may as well add new bedroom decor to it! For the last 5 years, my bedroom has a buttery-peach color with Indian bedding complete with a ruby red canopy. I even named my room as the love shack. Nowadays, my taste in bedding and decorations have been leaning more towards the Shabby Chic or European side or a more modern city with a glamorous high fashion touch. I want tons of inspiration and found a few pictures to share, and will post up more for everyone else who wants to change up their rooms!

My dream bedroom. sighhh






My modern inspiration. Love the dark walls with bright accents and the large chaise at the foot of the bed


All photos courtesy of House Beautiful Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment